Pergolas are an Attractive and Versatile Feature in any Tropical Landscape…
Thai Garden Design are the experts in designing and constructing your own unique Thai pergola…..
Thai pergolas can perform many functions.
- Shading doorways and windows
- For keeping and growing plants, grasses, flowers & shrubs that require shade
- Creating sheltered eating and relaxation areas
- Adding extra shade to sala’s and pavilions
- Great as walkways
- Can be covered to keep the wet out
The team at Thai Garden Design have designed and constructed all types of pergola. If you are interested in designing your own, or in getting advice on pergola construction, email [email protected] for more information.
Other Relevant Links
· Metal Lean-to-Pergola with Wood Imitation Tile Terrace – Extend into your Garden !
· Hardwood Pergola for Exclusive Resort in Rayong
· Bang Na Privacy Garden, Tropical Planting and Sprinkler System
· Large ‘Lean to’ House Pergola for Expatriate Home in Hua Hin
· Complete Driveway Pergola, Privacy Wall and Water Feature
· Building Privacy in your Bangkok Garden
· Oriental Pergola for Driveways
· Custom Built Teak Wood Seating Area in Thailand
· Building Covered Walkways and Pergolas
· Wood Decking and Pergola for Bangkok Garden
· Creating Outdoor Covered Areas – The Lean to Pergola
· Creating Privacy in your Garden – Wooden Walls
· Ornamental Style Pergola for Prachuap Expat
· Hamish & Map’s Garden – Tropical Sitting Pergola & Raised Deck
· Pergola Design and Installation in Hua Hin
· Large Pergola and Wooden Deck
1 thought on “Building a Pergola in your Thai Garden”
Thanks very much for sharing wonderful information about Garden design. You should continue this, I’m sure most people would agree you’ve got a gift. Thanks for sharing…